Thursday, April 19, 2012

Raw Food Testimonials

I recently watched a documentary called Reversing the Irreversible, the Remake, by Valya Boutenko. It simply shows interviews of several people who have suffered from everything from IBS, diabetes, rare lung diseases, skin diseases, to cancer, and who have CURED such ailments simply by drinking green smoothies and eating a raw diet. All of these people have come off their medication and have drastically expanded their life spans from it, its mind blowing?!

Its one thing to read about the benefits of raw food, but its another to hear story after story or remarkable changes told by the people themselves. Frankly I balled my eyes out for the first half because I couldn't get over how wonderful it was to hear of peoples sufferings and ailments being treated and cured simply by eating what nature has always provided for us. I mean, intuitively I have believed this, wanted to believe this, but I have received so many messages against this from everything and everyone around me. Its a wonderful thing, a validating thing to hear testimonials on the subject, which personally will continue to help inspire me and fight the isolation I feel sometimes on the subject.

I learn the best through my own personal experiences but I am always moved to hear personal experiences told by others. There are hundreds of people who eat raw, and who are benefitting from it and we still hardly hear about it. As cheesy as it sounds, I'm here to tell you that you are not alone. And if you are looking to be convinced on why raw food is good in any way, this film will def do the trick.

The trailer:



"Reversing the Irreversible is a documentary featuring 37 people who have healed illnesses believed to be incurable by medical professionals. The participants of this film share their unbelievable recovery stories from conditions such as obesity, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome, lupus, colitis, psoriasis, cancer, and many more. Find out what these people did to reverse the irreversible in this captivating new documentary."

The film can be ordered online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment